Ladies, ladies do you have a vibrator for emergency reasons, but you don’t know the right way to use it? Though it comes with a manual, those are complicated and too long nobody has time to read them. So here is a shorter and easier manual of how to use it if you have or should you decided to get yourself headless man.
Choosing the right one
Different vibrators provide different stimulation, so experiment and choose your favorite.
- Electric vs. battery: Battery-powered vibrators offer more freedom of movement, while electric ones last longer.
- Clitoral vibes: Smaller heads deliver more focused clitoral stimulation, and larger heads spread the vibrations out.
- G-spot stimulation: Choose a curved, firm vibe for effective G-spot massage.
- Lay on your back with vibrator in hand, positioned on your clitoris.
- For variation, try lying on your vibrator, clenching it between your legs, or propping it against your body.
- More ideas: Stand up, lie in the bath (waterproof, battery-powered only), or squat.
- Put a towel or cloth between your clit and the vibrator to ease yourself into the action.
Ready, set, go
- Turn your vibrator on and start by running it all over your body.
- When you're ready, put a little lube on your clitoris and near your vaginal opening. Drop the tube of lube into a glass of hot water first if you want it warmed up.
- For multi-speed vibrators, start on low and work your way up.
- Breathe deeply. Feel free to fantasise, read erotica, or watch a video while using your vibe.
Find the spot
- Vary the speed, motion, and position of the vibrator to keep things interesting. As you get close to orgasm, back off to stay on the delicious edge a while longer.
- Enjoy rocking your pelvis while placing a long, slim vibrator into your vagina.
- Try a curved vibrator, face up, to massage your G-spot during insertion.
Playing with your partner
Vibrators are an addition to, not a replacement for, partner sex. Ask your lover to join you sometime!
Show your partner how you like it done. Masturbation for a partner can be very intimate and sexy, too. If your partner is open to it, try using a slender vibe with a flared base to stimulate a male partner's prostate.
Source: Adapted from www.libida.com